Friday, May 10, 2013

My Intro...

I am so excited to start this blog today. I just wanted to share a little about myself! I am just beginning my photography business with the help and support of my husband and parents. I was so grateful to be able to take a photography workshop from the two best children photographers I know earlier this spring. Peek-a-boo photography and Skye Johansen photography are amazing and were amazing teachers! I do not think I would be here today if it was not for them.  They inspired me to take my newly learned skills and develop them further by starting my own business. I still love being a dental hygienist at Dr. Simpson and Dr. Catmull office in Rupert so I will be working as a photographer on Fridays and Saturdays. I am doing all sorts of photography although I focus on children and newborns. I want to capture special moments in everybody's life no matter the occasion.  I do newborn, children, seniors, engagements, wedding, and family photography. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope one day I will be take photos of your special moments.  Ainslie Vergara

No comments:

Post a Comment